- Can I download the mentalspace manager on multiple computers?
- Yes. Just visit the download page. After you install the mentalspace manager, simply login to sync your data with your existing account. If you haven’t created an account, you must first register.
- How do I disable the Mentalspace Manager?
If you ever want to temporarily disable the mentalspace manager see below….
Firefox: Go to your menu bar under Tools and click “Add-ons”. From there you can disable it from your browser.
Chrome: Right click on the mentalspace logo in your toolbar and select disable.
- How do I uninstall the Mentalspace Manager?
Firefox: Go to your menu bar under Tools and click “Add-ons”. From there you can remove it from your web browser.
Chrome: Right click on the mentalspace logo in your toolbar and select uninstall.
If you ever want to install the mentalspace manager again visit our download page.
Uninstalling/disabling the Mentalspace Manager seems easy. Doesn’t that defeat the whole purpose of the application?
It is easy to disable the mentalspace manager. However, remember the whole point... We are all about helping you raise your awareness of how the Internet impacts your emotions. This is a tool for you to help manager your Internet behaviors. If all else fails, maybe you will feel guilty when disabling it when seeking your Internet fix.
- What is the point of tracking my mood?
- When you let us know how you are feeling, we are able to correlate this data with your Internet behaviors. This may help you better understand trends in your mood based on the website you visit.
If you have a problem or question not answered on this page, please contact us